rescue isn’t pawsible without your donations.
hart is a shelter-less organization run entirely by our dedicated volunteer team and funded by donations and fundraising efforts. Donations are the perfect way to contribute to a meaningful cause if volunteering isn’t feasible with your schedule.
or donate by mail
you can make cheques payable to “humane animal rescue team”
Cheques can be mailed to
PO Box 62102
Where does the money go?
Donation money assists with:
– Rescue initiatives
– Medical treatments
– Behavioural rehabilitation
– Foster home resources
– Spay and Neuter initiatives
Where can you drop off donation items?
You can drop off donations at the following locations:
– Bone & Biscuit (Summerside – 1058 – 91 Street SW)
– Wholistic Dog (3506 Tudor Glen, St. Albert)
– Homes Alive Pets (13340 St. Albert Trail and 5611 104 Street NW)
What donation items does hart prefer?
Donation supplies that are always needed:
- Adult Food
- Puppy Food
- Harnesses – XL and XXL
- Wire kennels – L (36’x22’x25′), XL (42’x27’x30′), and XXL (48’x29’x32′)
- Large Dog Beds
- Puppy Pens
- Chew Toys
- Flea Shampoo
- Grooming Supplies
Does hart issue tax receipts?
Yes, hart has received our Federal Registration Number (#86666-1408 RR-0001) so tax receipts can be issued for donations of over $20.00.